Thursday, May 14, 2015

Delayed Weekend Wrap Up and Week 10! Hooray!

So quick weekend wrap up - I did not run 9 miles on Mother's Day yet had an amazing Mother's Day :)! 


I decided then that I would meet Week 10's demand and will add the 9 miles now to my 40 minute tempo and 4 mile workouts that I need to fit into my schedule within the next weeks as these workouts where missed completely from Week 9.



Week 10 Workout is below:
Monday          5/11          3 miles
Tuesday          5/12          9 miles
Wednesday     5/13          4 miles
Thursday        5/14          6xhills
Friday             5/15          Rest
Saturday         5/16          9 mile pace
Sunday           5/17          19 miles
________________________________
Total                                44 miles



Monday's 3 miles was done on the treadmill at gym.




Tuesday was a tough day as I went out with all intentions to run my 9 miles during lunch and I began on my route yet my watch took the longest time to find my location. By the time the gps on the watch was ready I had been out about 30 minutes already and decided to go back to work and do a weight training workout in the gym instead with hopes to run after work. I did a leg workout at the gym yet was not able to run after work.



Wednesday was the first time I think this year that I was able to get out in the EARLY MORNING on a WEEKDAY to get out for my run! I got out at 6am - though my goal was 5:30am which I am going to stive for - and got back in about 7:45 am and had 15 minutes to get ready for work yet I was so happy to have made it out! I completed my 9 miles in abouat a 10 min/mile average pace.


I figured that once a week for my longer run weekday workout -Tuesdays - I will go out between 5:30am and 7am to run this workout. By the way...I could not do any of this without my amazing Husband who I owe my ability to run too.  The time that it takes to train is ALOT and I try to run when it is less intrusive to my family, i.e., during work and early mornings yet anytime away from work and my family is time sacrificed and my husband had been awesome in helping reach my training goals!!!!



Today, Thursday I will do 4 miles and tomorrow morning I will do 6xHills as my schedule shifted due to Tuesday's botched workout. 



Ok Wednesday's weigh-in results are below! I finally got a digital scale so I can report on how my weight changes and will be taking measurements with my cool new pink measurement tape on a bi-weekly basis from now. 


Starting my journey I was about 153 pounds (I said on April 15th's blog I was about 150 but I will go of 153 as that is what my report states from annual physical before my journey began so will start there) and as of Wednesday's weigh-in I am 146.8 pounds so 7 pound weight reduction.



I was hoping to be unde 143 meaning losing about a pound a week, yet I have been slaking in counting my calories daily and will begin afresh as of tdoay with calorie counting on my app (Everdayhealth) and journaling all food intake. No short cuts - READING ALL LABELS!!!! DOCUMENTING ALL CALORIES!!!!





So measurements from April 15th on old measuring tape are below.  I mention my old measuring tape as it was short and I had to do much calibrating to get to these measurement below. Yet I will use as that is all I have. My new pink measuring tape is better and more accurate so going forward I should be good!
Bust        33
Arms      12
Waist      34
Hips        40
Thighs     22



Yesterday's Measurement on my new cooler tape are -

Bust          32
Arms         12
Waist         32
Hips           41 - I don't think I gained an inch yet think my measuring last month was off so let see 
                          how I do in 2 week ;)
Thighs        23  - same thinking as above for hips :)








Looking forward to these measurement going down as my journey continues!  I feel great and continue stretching yet can get better.  Weight training still needs work and will get a more detailed schedule going soon.


How do you keep up with all the moving parts of your fitness life balanced!? From diet to calorie counting to workouts to following a training program; there are a lot of moving parts yet the journey is all about getting those parts in sync and enjoying the benefits!


Here's to BQ'ing in 2015,
Yvonne
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment