Wednesday, June 10, 2015

3W! Weekend, Week 14 and Wednesday Weigh-IN

So delayed gym selfie pic I took last week during my toning routine. Did I mention yet how happy I am to be weight training again. Now the fight to stay consistent in this routine begins! 
 
The weekend ended with a 10 mile run on Sunday. Saturday came and went and by the time all activites where done; a 10 mile run was the last thing on my mind. So yes, I had to figure out how I was going to squeeze a 14 mile workout in during the week.
 
I decided that I would keep Week 14's Monday and Tuesday rountine and swap out Wednesday's routine for the 14 miler and do Wednesday's workout on ....you guessed it....my Friday Rest Day.
 
So at this point when I can't keep on schedule, Friday's rest day will be my make up day yet I hate doing this  and I will continue to strive to keep the schedule....ahhhhhh! I also MAY do the 5 mile run tomorrow in the early morning and then my 45 minute tempo run at the gym - this would be a "2aDay" mission where I do 2 workouts in one day. I will see which one actually pans out.
 
So this morning's long run started about 5:15am and ended around 7:45am. At about mile 10 I got really tired and took about two walking breaks which lasted about two minutes each. I fueled with one pack of GU and sport beans through the run,and had my water hand container filled with water for hydration. 

 The first half was done on my hilly trail section and the second on my rolling hills trail section. Overall I was consistent and did not have any issues completing.  In my advanced 2 training schedule coming up in a couple of weeks I will start setting goal times for all runs!
 So Week 14 looks like this:
6.8      Monday                  5 miles
6.9     Tuesday                   6 miles
6.10    Wednesday             5 miles  14 miles
6.11    Thursday                 45 minute tempo
6.12    Friday                     5 miles
6.13   Saturday                   6 mile run
6.14   Sunday                     12 miles
______________________________________
Total                                   34 miles and 45 minute tempo run (I excluded the 14 miler from Week 13)
 
On Monday I did 5 miles on the treadmill.
 
On Tuesday I did 6 miles on treadmill.  
 

 So I am super excited to be under 143 pounds and this morning I weigh-in at 142; 4 pounds less than last weigh-in about a month ago. My goal again is between 125 and 130 by marathon day which is 12 to 17 pounds in 4 months. Will update measurements next Wednesday. With consistency I look forward to reaching my goal of losing fat and gaining muscle and most importantly SPEED!


Have you reach any milestones lately? Working on any due in the next couple of months?

Here's to BQ'ing in 2015,
Yvonne
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment