Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Countdown 82 days to go!

6/2 - Monday's work out called for a cross training. I spent 35 minutes on the stair master. I really like the stair master best out of all the cardio machines because at a good speed you really get a great endurance workout as well as working out your legs and gluts.  After that I did crunches and side crunches and threw in a set of triceps extensions. 

6/3 - Tuesday's worked out called for 3 miles. I did this on the treadmill. I felt really good as I started and decided to do a hilly terrain work out.  With different incline variations I got a great calorie burn and completed the 3 miles feeling strong and energized.



My diet for the last two days has been comprised of 1200-1500 calories. Oatmeal, fruits and bagel for breakfast. Salads and fish for lunch. Brown rice, mushrooms, pasta for dinner.  Protein  and green shakes for snacks.  I want to lose about 15 pounds before the marathon yet fuel as efficiently as possible to have great workouts.

I have signed up for a 10k for next Saturday, June 14.  Schedule calls for 7 miles that day yet will do the 7 miles at a comfortable pace the Friday before - though a rest day I rather get the work out in. 

Looking forward to consistent training until then.

In transformation and consistency,

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment