Monday, June 16, 2014

Week 20 Wrap Up! Lawyers Have Heart 10K

Yesterday was the Lawyers Have Heart 10k race.  I did decently and it was a great race day with 51.:33 being by net time:

794 1750 Yvonne Marquez 34 F 56/283 F3034 Silver Spring MD 0:25:43 0:25:51 0:54:32 0:51:33
8.27 min/mile, I am okay with it and happy to get it under my belt.



Next run I will be doing will be on July 26th - a 20 mile training run in New York. This is a training run that I have done in the past when I trained for the New York Marathon and it is truly a great training run as there is water for hydration and its under race conditions;  unlike when you are training on your own. as your time/splits is recorded so will help me figure out how far along in my training I am at that point.

Recap for last week. After my 11 miler run on Monday. I ran 4 miles on Wednesday instead of Tuesday outdoors. It was a slow run around the neighborhood). I ended up doing my 7 miles on Friday which I did on treadmill - though it reads 5 miles on the pic it was actually 7 as at mile 2 I accidentally restarted my treadmill - this was completely my fault this time. I did not do my 4 miles called for on Thursday.

Sunday's 15 miler will be done today ... Monday. I am still striving to get these long runs done on Sunday which is the best day I know yet it has been extremely hard to get out there as it is becoming a non work and non run day which is sooooo nice.




Yet will soon have my mom with me for the summer visiting and this will allow me at least an extra hour in the mornings as will not have to bring Enzo to sitter and get his stuff ready for the day. With Mom in the house it will cut down my time and I could really do my runs in the morning and not be as tired to get out there on Sundays.

Goal for this week is to do every workout as planned.  Eat cleanly as possible and stick to calorie plan. Also to get out tomorrow and do speed drills up and down the hill.

In transformation and consistency,

Yvonne

















No comments:

Post a Comment