Thursday, February 13, 2014

Week 10: Tuesday - Rest; Wednesday - 4 Miles; Thursday - Snow Day

Tuesday was a whirlwind day it went by so fast that my 4 miles for the day did not manifest and I would be making up this workout unfortunately. So Wednesday I did 4 miles on treadmill a little over 10min/mile. Was comfortable at the higher speed thaan I have done before nd lookinf forward to pushing the pace down some more on next long run.

Today, Thursday I planned on doing the scheduled 7x400(.25 distance on treadmill) yet snow storm put about 8 inches of snow on ground and closed my gym....sooooo will do this training tomorrow during lunch and thinking of running Thursday's 3 miles at gym after work. It been a while since I have done a "2aday" workout where I workout twice in one day yet it makes for a great hard day workout and good shock to system.

5k race in New York in 2 weeks....getting psyched!

In transformation,

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment