Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Week 9: Monday - 3 Miles

I completed my 3 miles on the treamill yesterday. I left my phone at work so could not take a snapshot yet I finished in 36 minutes; 12 min/mile. My body was sore form the long run on Sunday yet I needed to complete to flush my muscles out (lactic acid).

Today I feel great and look forward to tackling my 6 miles! Though my body was sluggish yesterday it's worth it as I see the benfits of being consistent taking place - getting faster and reducing my pace yet also getting more comfortable with my stride and breathing patterns.

Each workout piggybacks on the next and I need to realize the importance of staying "in line". I look forward to the benefits of continuing to see my pace decrease and stamina increase for longer mileage runs.

In transformation,

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment