Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 15-20! Fatigue and Motivation

Monday morning and it took all of my energy to get up and run! I was seriously sore from my long run on Sunday and just wanted to power through.  Yet by my second loop I just could not go anymore and had to call it a morning and only ended up running a little over a mile.




Tuesday through Wednesday I just rested missing my 3 miles and yes my HILLS! Yesterday I actually felt better and made it to gym to do 3 miles on the treadmill.



Fatigue sucks and I just know that rest is the best thing though my mind wants to power through.  Today is Saturday and I am feeling definitely better and more motivated yet body is still sore and my timing is off as I was not able to wake up in the early mornings this week to run.  With a combination of fatigue, timing, the holidays, and dreading my first day back at work soon and having to leave baby Enzo for the first time....this week was not my best.  My plan is to do my 7 hills in the morning, breakfast then head out for my 6 mile run as scheduled. Continued consistency is what I am fighting for now until it becomes habit...taking it day by day.





In Transformation,

Yvonne





Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Jim Ryun, the first high-schooler to break the four-minute mile


No comments:

Post a Comment