Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Day 2 - Three Miles on Treadmill

Just came back from gym and decided to first do a total body condition class and then my 3 mile workout on the treadmill. Though I would rather do cardio first and then weight train to get my heart rate up and body warm; nothing warm up your body faster than weight training.

After the class I felt pretty warm and strong and jumped on the treadmill.  I started of comfortable and decided that I would push myself halfway through  the run. "Pushing" to me means getting out of my comfort zone.  Anytime that I feel I am getting comfortable during a training run, I up my speed a bit so that it is not so comfortable.  This has helped me push through and reach my goals.  For this run I wanted to break 35 minutes -  I finished the run in 34:20 - so I am feeling steady and strong and ready for hills tomorrow.

In Transformation,

Yvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment