Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 4 and 5 - Achieving Rest Day!

So I ended up doing my 3 miles today on my rest day! Yesterday after hills and a total body condition class which I ended up doing before attempting to run just took all my energy and the passing of Nelson Mandela saddened my spirit and I could not move.

Today I ended up running the 3 miles on the treadmill within about 34 minutes and 10 seconds.  I am happy with that and short term goal is to hit 11 min/miles on my 3 mile runs.  I am still staying pretty comfortable and pushing it the last could of meters yet will start pushing it the last mile on my future runs.

I am always striving to stick to schedule and hoping to do next week with a real rest day of doing NO activity on Fridays! Rest days are truly important and I am finding out how right now as I still have 2 days of training for the week. First weeks are the most challenging yet it almost over and I am ready for transformation!

In Transformation,


Yvonne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment