Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 9 and 10 - Rest and 3 miles!



Yesterday was a forced rest day due to the fact that after the icy snow on Monday, a full blow snow storm hit yesterday which at the end of it all put layers of ice, snow then ice on the ground!  I also did not want to risk driving on ice so I caved in....happily as I was pretty sore after my first long run on Monday.

So after a well needed rest yesterday I ran the 3 miles for yesterday today and will do my "Wednesday Hills" on Friday.  I will continue to try and keep on schedule however ad in the past I did make Wednesdays rest days yet I am truly going to follow Mr. Higdon's schedule as best as I can...though missing the first two week of being exact, I am happy to just get through each session.

Today, I ran the 3 miles outdoor and though there were still patches of ice and snow on the ground, it was a beautiful winter day.  my ipod lost battery however at mile 2.70 at 32 minutes.  I believe that I would have completed the 3 miles under 34mins 20 secs by a couple of seconds! So hopefully slowing inching my way down in pace time every workout!

In Transformation,

Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment