Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 11 and 12 - 3 miles and ... IOU hills - promise!


Today I completed Wednesdays 3 miles! I meant to do a combo day and complete the Wednesdays hills after my 3 miles tonight yet knew that would be to much to soon. Thursdays total body conditioning class are to valuable to give up yet I know I must complete the 3 miles meant for Thursday. With the crazy weather this week, I am off a day. I plan on doing my hills tomorrow morning before the snow and my fartleks on the treadmill at the gym tomorrow night! I know training is important and keeping on schedule will always be front of mind and success will always be completing a training session - one workout at a time!
 
Happy that I had clear grounds tonight for my outdoor run as snow and ice melted nicely. Happy to break 34 minutes and complete my run tonight in a little over 32 minutes…progress is happening!


In Transformation,
Yvonne




Running taught me valuable lessons. In cross-country competition, training counted more than intrinsic ability, and I could compensate for a lack of natural aptitude with diligence and discipline. I applied this in everything I did.

Nelson Mandela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment