Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Is It Hump Day Yet! 3 & 6 Mile Runs Review

So this week seems to be dragging and its feeling long already. I think it's because I have already done a million and one things and it is only Tuesday.
So I was feeling really good after my race last Sunday and did my Monday 3 miler after work on treadmill. Did not have the issue I had last week after my long run and was able to run through it without  interruption.

The weather this afternoon was amazing, sunny, clear and breezy! I had to get out and do my 6 mile run outside during lunch - so I took to the streets of DC and ran by the White House!



This was a slower run and thought I was trying push the pace yet a bit of shin soreness and traffic lights may have slowed me down. Will stretch and ice tonight to relieve some of the soreness.

Are you able to get away for lunch breaks? If so how do you  take in the Sun - running, walking or eating lunch outside?

Here's to BQing' in 2015,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment